Saturday, January 5, 2008

I wish i never X)

It's a saturday afternoon. my close friend left for down under in the morning.
i'm wearing my dirty jeans. i'm listening to Kokokaina, she's sweet. like a wiff of honey with daffodils. i love her voice. X)

I feel sad now,clearly. my friend just left after all. missing her along with missing someone else who holds my heart but she doesn't aknowledges it together makes it hard to bear. only listening to music and the quiet thoughts in my mind soothes my beating heart.

It's drizzling outside. it's wet and humid in here. my phone's silent and dead.
i'm goin to church in a while more. i'm wearing the bullet shaped necklace from rachel.
the lil gal just knows how to buy christmas gifts for me. wish i bought her back something though. perhaps her birthday.

You said that i was good for you but you pushed me aside
Now tell me does that seem right?
I've fallen for a pessimist
but God help me i tried
to get you out of it

so...

I wish i'd never fallen in love...
so deeply
I wish i'd never knew that love...
actually exists. but i do now.

She just sings it perfectly. X)

No comments: