Saturday, January 5, 2008

Daf's. . . . gone.

Daf's. . . . gone. she's flying to down under in an hour's time. i should be there with the rest, sending her off, but yet here i am,typing out my grievances to the blog. i tink i should talk a little bout her shouldn't i?

Well,Sarah Jane,She's my Daf( Dearest awesome friend) it may sound cheesy cos it is. well,let's recap...i first started talking to her in camp..when i was 13. X) she's da main influence to me playing guitar. incubus too. she gave me all sorts of lil memorabilia, which i kept till today.






every last one of her stuff is still in a lil shoebox. X)




Daf the woman. She Rocks Ma World!! X) haha

She's the quirkiest person i ever met apart from myself and a few others. heh. she's the bestest friend ever. We all miss her. A lot.






We Miss ya Woman!!

No comments: