Thursday, September 24, 2009

My revelry

I never ever, cried when I was feeling down,
I've always been scared of the sound, that very sound.

been here to just wait for a light to come on,
because that's when i know that you're alone.


note to self :

Never, ever drive past a roadblock and think that they will stop a friend.

sorry subs.

they were probably phonies too for all we know.
why else would keynesian and his idealogies would fail here?
this land ain't too bad.
trees and wind.
the occasional cow.




yep.
oh well.
i would leave it to another white guy and their theories to sort this place out.



i noticed, i have seen over the signs,
i'll take your load and make it mine with your hand against my heart.
common, let's head home. =)


i'm standing here till the end.
i did it once. and i'll do it again.
always.

we would never die alone love.
i'm not letting that happen.
no way love.
for you.
ily.

No comments: