Friday, May 8, 2009

We looked like giants.



but that's only because we are wearing shoes too big for ourselves.



sometimes. .
you wish you could mold things into the things you want.
but they just flop out and form their independent shapes.
i ain't giving up though.
nah. this is just the starting.

it's just getting more interesting.

waiting to see my life rush me by with words to wash me up.
the ice is getting thinner but i ain't running.
it's been thin all this while anyway.
and i like it this way.

pics will start to appear the day i actually have a break
from the books and assignments.
it's a long time more.

someday we will die.
but at least we go out with a bang.

i know my priorities.
and i'm holding them up.
always.

3 comments:

sarah janer said...

i think i've had too much fb that im lookin for the like button. click*like* lol

Kelvin said...

id like to comment too!!
comment....

Sara said...

I spy with my little eye a couple of song titles and lyrics by death cab for cutie! :D