Saturday, June 14, 2008

middriff warp.

can't stop listening to u, like writing my name in the pavement with my boot,
be a part of my life i welcome the monkey but not u unhealthy cyclone world eater.
the trains stop and run and walk
wait a minute i ain't on them u are,
i love the old 'stang


not the camorra ride on a zephyr

and sniff shin whimbeat.


my boy stop riding the sub eat the subway aaaaaa
ancestors wordly kisses on the bumper for u. pricks a human nature
abomination future animaton spirits burning through my skin ever wondered why she breathes




addicted to the shinbeat whimdick this pump that nightstick dreams are hiltons pretending to be hillary blaff laugh barf my face urs a sickin yellow blurrer bitch can't stop biting the fricking shockwaves to enjoy the sounds sons of the causeway.







anyone wants tickets for foa?











.

No comments: