Wednesday, March 12, 2008

so homesick at home.

''time won't let me go!''


i never had a perfect time, always something to screw it up,


''time won't let me go.''


the bravery.


it's a drunken haze to walk through this few days with naught but a jacket
to warm me.talkin behind my back, they are straight aren't they? yes they are.
u can do nothing bout losing everybody losing everybody. listenin to weird tapes scratchin the analogues i can't sleep tonite sleep tonite time's a bitch and she's a cruise.i'm not into what i see and tat's you ur boytoy and the little worms they kiss me oh so silently.

fake dolls hug me and i yell for help. i yell for help while fake dolls get me.

lookin at the pillowcase where u should be wih me i listen for a heartbeat and i hear his instead heart pls i begged but no more i don like wat i see i don like wat i see pls pls shy chicks they kiss me but i don't love them no i don't love them no no sweet dreams tonite heart cinema rolls killin me but no one's here to kill the screen

sweet dreams sweet dreams little babe u tore everything up everything up

fake dolls.



the pepperheads.

No comments: