Thursday, March 20, 2008

''oi,boy,mari sini.'' not again. -.-

i was late to school yesterday. as usual.
could see my friends gathered around the round table. as usual.
then the guy popped up. and called everyone there. including me.
even though i just arrived. -.- w.t.f.

yesterday was seriously a wet and doggone day.
been listenin to a lot of R.A.T.M. lately.
guess the lines ''fuck you i won't do wat u tell me'' and the resounding''motherfucker!!''
catches my attention. X)

gonna get my feet washed by a priest today. some sort of ceremony in
which jesus washes the disciples feet.
can't even imagine myself being peter. X) lambs of god. haha.
received sarah's message from down under last nite,
and i got to say,tat seriously perked me up. tanx DAF. =P

the government is rearranged too yesterday.
let's hope it's a good thing. eh?

it's ironic u were the one who made me start to blog. lol.
anyway he's makin u happy and tat's all tat matters ain't it?

btw the song above for R.A.T.M. is killing in the name of.
go check it out if u all have the time, =)
down under or singapore?

i wan sun glasses. big wide sunglasses.


a telecaster would do fine too.

No comments: