Saturday, March 8, 2008

Incubus

they were electrifying.
beat after beat,song after song.

the moshing may sucked *i got my specs destroyed by some idiot's elbow during this time*,
but the band itself was fucking awesome.

incubus u changed my world. X)

i will upload the pics once josh passes me the pics.


There's something about the look in your eyes
Something I noticed when the light was just right
It reminded me twice that I was alive,

I see your picture, I smell your skin on the empty pillow next to mine.
but already I'm wasting away.
I know I'll see you again
whether far or soon.
But I need you to know that I care
and I miss you.

If I Turn Into Another
Dig Me Up From Under What Is Covering
The Better Part Of Me.
Sing This Song!
Remind Me That We'll Always Have Each Other
When Everything Else Is Gone.
Oh Each Other....
When Everything
Else Is Gone.


but ur gone with everything else too.
i was too late.

No comments: