Tuesday, February 5, 2008

one week of danger. wooyea.

We’re best friends
We hold hands
We’re in love
you’re my man.

Darling no

That’s not me
I’m a ghost
In the sheets.

Well is there something that you like about her?
Yes.

And is there something that you love about her?
No.


You talk about me like you own me baby,
That’s not fair.
I told you that I had somebody else
You did not care
And now you’re talking on the phone
You’re tellin’ all of your friends


We love each other.


Well is there something that you wanted from her?
Yes.
I want her legs, her body, and her cash.
And is there something that you needed from her?
No.
And if she’s playing hard to get
I’m out the door.

Oh no baby.
Don’t say it’s true.
Please say you love me.


Like I love you.

The virgins.

awesome music X) tx DAF hehe.




No comments: