Tuesday, February 12, 2008

The films - Belt loops.




Well she said jealousy is something that distracts you,
I said it's hard to focus with your fingers in his belt loops.
Then there was that dream about you naked in the bathroom
Telephone just rang, I heard you say I'll call you back soon.

He's been waiting in the ally for an hour,
She's been powdering her nose in the shower,
I've been trying to figure out where it went sour.
But I think the ringing in my ears is getting louder.

Hold out your hand, and take it easy,
I already know what's been going on,
I knew it all along,
So just, take it, easy.
You're acting suprised and I just roll my eyes,
It's gonna be alright.
Alrightt.

She's like a devil in a dark shade of lipstick,
An unassuming sort of x-rated misfit.
Her bottle's shook up all you gotta do is twist it,
Before you get a chance you'll already have missed it.
He's got his arm around her looking like an actress.
A chain to driven he'd been posing like a baptist,
Subtle proposition, will you fit him in your tracklist.
Maybe you'll just get right down to wearing out the matress.



Just so we're straight and you don't get the wrong impression ,
Don't need a silly little overdue confession.
Just remember when you're over at his house undressing,
He's just another sucker who's about to learn a lesson.

No comments: