Thursday, November 8, 2007

Tonch. jackson too.

well, today's deepavali. this is the first time i ever went to such a thing. to top it off, dave's mom asked us to bring our equipment. now tat was wicked.

so... i got there at round 12 something, kinda late,but still enough time for lunch. (the yoghurt was funkily awesome.) alrite, enough of food. so upstairs we went.

upstairs is a totally awesome place. it has a long alleyway which light was shining through. and tat was where we set up all the stuff.



well,as usual,dave got into his usual stuff and jackson borrowed my guitar to use. jackson using a jackson.anyway i was still feeling like shit at tat time so they just jammed a while with me just plucking away at the bass while thinking bout something else. but after a while, we returned guitars and started on some of the songs we used to jam some time ago. i guessed tat kinda did it for me. the melody,the light phasing through the windows,the mood of the song. it was the first time my mind was actually
off her for once. guess it was therapy for me.


jackson's telling me pecs are sissys. how true.

afterwards,while taking a rest,we just started talking. jackson's giving me advice,with stories while dave's playing away at the back.it was nice to hang out like tat. but anyway, i really got to tanx dave for asking me to his house. i really needed the distraction. jackson too. for the advice,making me a punching bag tat can only block,
for playing me sad and country songs while i read his novel on the couch. and for... guess everything.

i'm home now anyway,sipping some tea while typing away. guess i really need to get out of this place again. it's making me think again.

No comments: